Many hard liquors like vodka, whiskey and rum are naturally carb-free… but things get trickier once you start talking about flavored spirits. And cocktail liqueurs like Kahlua or Bailey’s are a whole different story. Check out the following resources for information on a variety of hard liquors and cocktail liqueurs:
- Alcohol Facts: Has nutrition info (including carb counts) for 8 spirits, including rums, vodkas, whiskeys and tequila. From the Consumer Federation of America.
- Alcohol Carb Chart: Carb counts for 15 various straight alcohols, including bourbon, brandy, gin, and more.
- Low-Carb Alcoholic Beverages - Drinking Alcoholic Beverages on a Low Carb Diet: Article about drinking on low-carb diet. Includes carb counts for 14 types of liqueurs, such as Amaretto, Kahlua, Triple Sec and more.
- Atkins Cocktail Liqueur Carb Count Chart: 16 different liqueurs (including Bailey’s, Grand Marnier, Southern Comfort, etc.) with carb counts for each.
Info on Specific Spirits
- Flavored Vodkas on Low Carb: Info on flavored vodkas from Absolut.
- Smirnoff Low Carb Information: Carb counts for various Smirnoff products
- Rum Carb Counts and Nutrition: Carb counts for 14 different types of rums, including straight and flavored rums.
- Low Carb Bacardi Silver: Reviews of Bacardi Silver, along with carb counts for it and a few other Bacardi rums.
- Jagermeister Carb Counts: Info from Jägermeister on carb counts in their liquor.
- Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky: Carb counts & nutritional info on Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky
- Whisky / Whiskey / Bourbon Low Carb Information: Carb counts for 14 whiskeys, along with descriptions of each.
- Peach Schnapps Low Carb Information: Info on schnapps and carb count for DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps.
- Low Carb Brandy / Cognac: Explanation of what brandy & cognac are, how they’re made, and how many carbs they have.