If you’re wondering how many carbs are in a particular brand of beer, Skilnik’s new book is one option. But there are also several online resources that list nutritional information for beers. Here are a few places to try:
- Beer Calories, Beer Alcohol, Beer Carbohydrates: Lists calories and carb counts for hundreds of beers.
- Realbeer.com: Beer Alcohol Content And Carbs In Beer: Lists calories and alcohol content for hundreds of beers. Includes carb counts on a few of them. 2 pages (A-L, M-Z).
- Alcohol Facts: Has nutritional info, including carb counts, for 13 beers and malt beverages. From the Consumer Federation of America.
- Low Carb Alcohol - Beer and Wine Carb Counts: Includes carb counts for 45 varieties of beer.
- Low Carb Beer Comparison Chart: Chart with carb and nutrient counts for 30 different beers, many with links to reviews.
Articles & Reviews
- The Low Carb Luxury Newsletter: Low Carb Beer: Includes a list of beers with carb counts and reviews.
- About.com Low Carb Alcoholic Beverages: Includes carb counts for 4 types of beers, plus background info on where the carbs come from.
- Low Carb Friends: How do the following Low Carb Beers taste to you?: Forum members share their opinions on the taste of several low-carb beers. Includes carb counts.
Info on Specific Beers
- No Alcohol Low Carb Beer: If you’re trying to cut carbs and alcohol, check out this info on how non-alcoholic beers are made. Includes carb counts for Busch NA and O’Doul’s.
- Cisk Excel the new low carb beer: Press release for Cisk Excel beer. Includes carb count.
- Pure Blonde: Foster’s official page for their Pure Blonde beer. Includes carb counts and other nutritional information.